M-Tec 100

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a machine about for every application, every size wallet and every size outfit, just do a bit of research on here.

A search on youtube for PFT Ritmo will give you plenty of videos of it being used in all sorts of UK applications.

i bought a ritmo L from a pft dealer on here hogg.i am using it now almost on a daily basis and have`nt looked back!!i would definetly look into investing in a ritmo mate.

I am also a Ritmo and Pft fan. Owning and having owned quite a few Pft machines I can honestly say you'll get good advice and excellent service from any of the Pft dealers in the uk.

Well what does everyone think of the M-Tec 100 machine. Is it worth buying?

The M100 is a great machine if you are looking at getting into spray plastering. The machine will also mix and spray Base-coats for External Wall Insulation systems and will also spray the Top coat.

If you have any questions or wish to see the machine in action please get in touch.

Ryan

I regularly use a ritmo a G4 and also a PFT ZP3 and find advice from all PFT dealers very helpful. I use a 16kva generator which was bought from PFT Central and has been an exellent purchase at a keen price.

The Ritmo is a good all rounder and loads of advise off the lads on here if you ever have a problem.

in a nutshell....the ritmo has elevated pft above the rest. It's a triumph in product design and placement. It's what's needed out there for the small to medium outfit doing a range of work. Couple that with a backup network of time served dealers and pft's ability to listen to the end users feedback both good and bad and you've a winning setup that's the first and last port of call for anyone considering branching into machine plastering(not liking arse....I'm a fussy bastatard and hard to please and they've kept me happy even after some teething problems which is when the support counts).

I'm looking for a cheap electric machine for rendering if anybody knows of any1 selling 1 pft preferred

The M100 is a great machine if you are looking at getting into spray plastering. The machine will also mix and spray Base-coats for External Wall Insulation systems and will also spray the Top coat.

If you have any questions or wish to see the machine in action please get in touch.

Ryan

ryan

just out of interest, why do u not sell ritmos aswell as m100s??

I thought you already knew this Nick..

We don't deal with new PFT machines, we do however have all spare parts and used machines.

We will also not sell or Hire out 230/240v equipment due to the restrictions. We have a PFT Powercoat that has only been used a few times available in our Hire fleet

yeah i know that, just wondering why not. its the leading machine in its class.....

whats wrong with hiring 240 to a domestic customer?

We have been advised against 240v equipment by Health and Safety.

Also we are mainly focusing on the EWI Market at the moment, and the EZE is probably the best machine and most suited to this line of work

Reactions: Zet
@Plasterers1StopShop is a Mtec dealer... :)

lots of PFT users on this forum though so do some research :) @PFTwales maybe your nearest PFT dealer...

As I said have a good search of the forum :)

Danny

Hmmn let me see...

your based in NI and your dealers are over here. now maybe you could meet half way to too far from the ferry over here at say, one of my jobs ! the said dealer could bring the machine and you could bring your wallet, it would be like a half way meeting point, I will simply provide the walls for your demo all beaded and ready to go...... this sounds like a great idea

Kind regards

As the question of voltage has been brought up, I thought that I would comment. I have had many meetings with HS&E regarding voltage on site using 110v, 230v and 400v, these meetings always end in the same way, there is no problem with using 110v, 230v or 400v on site. There is a document available on their website which confirms this.

Also as an added note, the Ritmo mixing pump is the standard machine for EWI work, both site and domestic. This machine can mix and pump all parts of the EWI system along with Monocouche and can be converted to spray skim. The most popular voltage for this is spread evenly between 110v and 230v versions.

Paul

We are a contractor and have been using 230v machines for years Ryan and have never been stopped from using them . We have them in our health and safety programme for lord & downing render systems . And have never been challenge on 230 volts . Ryan Where do you get your info from children's books .

Grow up Les and start acting in a professional manner.

If you believe that there is no problems using 230v on most major sites you are delusional

Internally we would have major resistance to 240v and 400v

Its a bit of luck pft have a 110v as I witnessed a mtec 100 spraying at Knauf last week

isnt it funny that 420 is all over site and yet 240 is considered dangerous lol

have to say iv never had a problem with 240. the problem is the bellend site agents who know nothing apart from yellow is good, blue is bad, but dont know why. with the proper safety precautions in place 240 is perfectly legal and safe

Status
Not open for further replies.