M TEC 100 machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

lime

Has most of you boys used your ritmo power coat for Multi finish??? We have a lot of skimming jobs at the mo some of which are MPfininsh and others Multi finish, after being told the ritmo struggles with multi we tried one out ourselves as we need to buy one asap but deciding what one is a real arseache especially being a PFT fan, we have 2 G4'S, but after a couple of days we found the MP Finish was fine but the multi finish seem's to build up, very frustrating, on Monday we tried a MTEC100, now after a lot of sprays most of the week, you can stand by this thing with it being half full in the process of cleaning out and watch it completely empty out, think the vibrator helps??? What a difference,and as for cleaning out you don't even need any tools just a hammer, If your needing a machine for spraying large amounts of multi id try the M100, we have ordered a new one but need to wait 2 weeks, bummer...

Watch out for the build up in the pipes over time. We found multi and board started to clog the gun, r/s as well

Mtec r and s are wedged on so tapped in with hammer. Prob what he means by hammer. Ritmo is held by nuts. Don't think the ritmo struggles with multi, just spraying finish is a bit messy and there's not enough money in it to warrant the time and expenditure to mask Windows and floors. Be ok if the money was there but it never will be coz it's the first thing your ex lab and college leavers do

When you dismantle to clean you have only wedge's as the guy is talking about above, no tools need at all and to be honest in general its quick.. You do need big skimming jobs but then we have that, as for the over spray have you tried getting your labour'er to hold up a piece of off cut board as you get closer to the window?? What im saying is we find it works better then the ritmo when your using multi the powder seem's to flow much better and it completely empty,

My ritmo has the shaker on the hopper so also it flows and mixes well. I have used both machines. They both do exactly the same. I did have an old m Tec monomix and the locators for those wedges are prone to wear and possibly breaking off.

Yes I used to get the lab to hold a cavity closer on a stick. It's crap idea. Plastering is fast paced and should be minimal fuss in order to deliver the best finish. Like I say if skimming was tenner a square then all that fcuking about holding sticks masking and setting up would be worth it. I dnt regret ritmo coz I use it for wet plaster and renders.

Water from finish would send cardboard floppy.
bet he gor glass eye coz some c**t filled it wi paint. Hence cardboard on a stick invention.

There is good money in skimming if you doing a 200m+ a day. It's just finding the runs of work that's difficult. Sites are run by cocks that can't get there head around the fact you can work that quickly.

There is good money in skimming if you doing a 200m+ a day. It's just finding the runs of work that's difficult. Sites are run by cocks that can't get there head around the fact you can work that quickly.

lol there's good money if you do a thousand metres a day, well done Sherlock

why do you need to strip the machine down every time you clean it ....ritmo is cleaned out in 5 minutes no tools needed

That's not strictly true. If the ritmo powercoat came with the cleaning shaft then maybe it would be, but as it doesn't then you have to take the r/s off to remove the mixing chamber to remove the baked on finish.

That's a good idea stu ill look in to it. Just would be better if the powercoat came with the same cleaning shaft the the ritmo m does. Not moaning or nothing. How much does a cleaning shaft cost by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.