Lunch break "planking" by labourer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers jj. John text me today saying he's going to do a banging s**t in some old biddys toilet today. He's sick in the head.

my labourer had a s**t behind someones shed today. and used some newspaper to wipe. they wouldnt let us use the toilet. he said he felt liberated

nick i had a s**t behind your house today and then i threw it across and batterd it off your kitchen window, thats what that brown mark on it

to be fair, it was a pretty s**t thread to begin with. hence everyone started talking about poo. no offence taken nob :)

must be the weed im smokin never even realized, hows it a s**t thread, better than most other ones i thought it was funny so did my boys, personaly nick you wee prick i really couldnt give a fuk about s**t, as s**t is not in my vocabulary,so will take the thread off and be done with it, thanks anyway

shold have called mysellf that, spunky u gona start 2 well go for it, really no bothered, firm fuk off and get some polish **** to do it for penuts

someones ran out of rizla and used some left over plaster bag by the looks of it. man you hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. i wish i was cool enough to smoke weed and brag about it. aaah, one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.