lottery winner

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiboy1970

so after i win tonight the tools are going straight in my local river........the neighbour can have the van and i will give my buckets and gorrilla tubs to the elderly for their allotmants ( i mean chuck em over the fence)............i shall report back on this site on monday whilst tellin the camelot advisor to keep his feckin hooter out of my finances ......me, the wife and the 4 lads will drive to butlins and drive straight past while holding up the middle finger on are way to lunn poly..........are they still open?????????

Some woman reckons she won the 33 million jackpot in Worcester but put the ticket through the wash in her jeans. The shop owner couldn't read it. Dunno. You'd contact camalot or whoever not the local shop.

I'd be dead within 6 months if I won the lottery.....too prone to excess

Some woman reckons she won the 33 million jackpot in Worcester but put the ticket through the wash in her jeans. The shop owner couldn't read it. Dunno. You'd contact camalot or whoever not the local shop.

No ticket, no money! That's the carry-on on this island anyway. Even if your barcode is damaged, you get sweet FA. So it says on the ticket anyway.

If i won the lottery i would spend most of the money on drugs,drink and high class prostitutes......the rest i would waist.:numberone:

If I won I would build a massive garage and probably a smaller house ;')

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

No ticket, no money! That's the carry-on on this island anyway. Even if your barcode is damaged, you get sweet FA. So it says on the ticket anyway.
That woman claiming to have that ticket is a load of bolloxs she's just trying it on,the date is rubbed out but 2016 is still on..i cud go to shop 2nite put lottery on,on lastnites number put it thru wash and rub the date out but leave 2016 on so that's visable if it was genuine with that woman she wud of known straight away and contacted camelot u dnt win £33 mill and run Down to the p**i shop waving ur ticket 3 weeks later lol its laughable

If I won the lotto id take a sledge hammer and smash every plastering tool I have....

Then go and buy all brand new ones from my winnings[emoji1]

And they will have that stupid cow putting the same numbers on in another shop lol they will make an example.

Do you all know what you are worth. Like if u sold what property u own and any other s**t u own. I did it and was shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.