losing the will to live

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
A builder did this for a tenner never seen anything like it me and my lad already skimmed a room for this person an we give them a price to finish the rest off an bingo this f**k*r turns up to do another job for em oh yeah ill do that for a tenner haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 505
A builder did this for a tenner never seen anything like it me and my lad already skimmed a room for this person an we give them a price to finish the rest off an bingo this f**k*r turns up to do another job for em oh yeah ill do that for a tenner haha

What is it

If they paid a tenner, I think they got what they paid for....what else could they expect.

It's time to put the rates up in Ireland,I'm after deciding enough of this charity shtie and priced a couple of jobs for the new year up a good bit.And lo and behold got them.

It's time to put the rates up in Ireland,I'm after deciding enough of this charity shtie and priced a couple of jobs for the new year up a good bit.And lo and behold got them.

Did ya not see my thread on the long wall needing napped. Fcuking farmers working for nowt :(

Did ya not see my thread on the long wall needing napped. Fcuking farmers working for nowt :(
I saw it allright,don't know how they do it for that.In all honesty they money was always bad in the West compared to the East.Every second lad in Dublin is after moving down for the work.From what I see next year will be crazy.I'm not forgetting about those numbers I promised you,I'll send them on before the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.