looking work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran06

Well lads,first time on here,am from n.ireland but would like to come to England to work as I'm hearing all these stories about the great money there is.the money over here is rubbish so fancy a change.I have a 3-1 squad but would prob come on my own,can do all the usual stuff,rend,wet-dry dashing skimming etc don't mind working 7 days.let me no if yours have anything,cheers.

Lol,ur low rates r prob still better than I'm on now
Only teasing fran,it's all about who you bump into, I know a newry lad in his late forties plastering over here, he commutes back every couple of weeks, best rates are working self employed with decent builders or private jobs if you get enough,the agencies and large firms are the worse but its never that simple, constant work is the key,best of luck

And when u do need to post it on here there will be a few takers a bet haha and by the sounds of sum of the ppl on here they wud travel for a bit arse lmao

Hello fran, if yer interested in some work cambridge/london way i might be able to help out give me a bell on 07713198699 (phil) and we can chat,im around in the day from 7-8 if i dont get to phone leave a message mate and i will bell u back cheers:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.