Looking to improve

Members online

Asa Woodfield

Been plastering for nearly 4 years now not as often past 2 years as was doing a lot of bricklaying. Back at it for last 3/4 months, know you can always improve and wanna be the best I can. All advice appreciated this is my most recent job
AA36F079-8E6A-4A14-8B52-FCB7FF3E33A6.jpeg
CF00CD4E-76CF-434B-A1EC-A5264C4057B0.jpeg
245733EF-799B-409E-AEC7-C90BDA6265CD.jpeg
AA36F079-8E6A-4A14-8B52-FCB7FF3E33A6.jpeg

Looks like the first coat got away from you and when you've put another coat on it started drying at different rates across the whole ceiling.

Looks like the first coat got away from you and when you've put another coat on it started drying at different rates across the whole ceiling.

Perhaps. Or he mixed it up really thin, drunk a bucket load of it and performed a gastric exorcism out of his arsehole, aimed directly at the ceiling.

When everything possible has been eliminated, whatever is left, no matter how implausible it might be, is the truth.
I’m gonna be generous and say it’s a fine effort, and you mum/Nan/sister or other family member will be pleased, as you did it free for them right? .........coz’ you wouldn’t charge anyone to practise would you? ........nah, wouldn’t be right would it............

When everything possible has been eliminated, whatever is left, no matter how implausible it might be, is the truth.
I’m gonna be generous and say it’s a fine effort, and you mum/Nan/sister or other family member will be pleased, as you did it free for them right? .........coz’ you wouldn’t charge anyone to practise would you? ........nah, wouldn’t be right would it............

Says he's time served.

It warms my heart to see someone time served who's worse than me.

Something odd going on with posts though. Time served/four years/bricklayer, etc

Do you reckon he'll be back?

He should come back, after all he wanted comments. There isn’t a man among us who couldn’t have done something on a job just that little bit better, if we are honest. On another thread @Olican popped back to see the results of his work.......doubtless he spotted things he might do differently, ( maybe take less care if all they’re gonna do is cover it with that swirly shite), but he will sleep sound at night knowing he left a good job. The op should be the same. He asked, we told him. He should check with his nan, if she’s happy it’s ok, if not,.....how’s he gonna fix it.
Criticism by T***s is just shite talk. Criticism by the professional plastering community ( a better class of t**t), is what he asked for.