Looking to get into plastering

Members online

Guy Williams

Good morning all ,
I recently completed a plastering course at goldtrowel just waiting for my nvq coursework to be signed off . Am looking to get into plastering as a full time job I would like to start in a labourer/improver role so I can gain confidence from learning from an experienced plasterer if anybody knows of any roles or has a role available would be much appreciated I live in Borehamwood Hertfordshire (willing to travel ) have my own transport and also have a cscs card
Thanks in advance Guy

Good morning all ,
I recently completed a plastering course at goldtrowel just waiting for my nvq coursework to be signed off . Am looking to get into plastering as a full time job I would like to start in a labourer/improver role so I can gain confidence from learning from an experienced plasterer if anybody knows of any roles or has a role available would be much appreciated I live in Borehamwood Hertfordshire (willing to travel ) have my own transport and also have a cscs card
Thanks in advance Guy
Come on how old are ya! Hello

Good morning all ,
Thanks in advance Guy
Can you really not think of anything better to do?

Good morning all ,
Thanks in advance Guy

Goldtrowel :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah. Bloody nightmare as I'm now facing applying 50m2 of Weber with no help!

It's like the bloke I had last week. Can I have Monday off to go to probation....

'Yes mate tell you what have the rest of the year off

Blocked numbers increasing in number on my phone!

Yeah. Bloody nightmare as I'm now facing applying 50m2 of Weber with no help!

It's like the bloke I had last week. Can I have Monday off to go to probation....

'Yes mate tell you what have the rest of the year off

Blocked numbers increasing in number on my phone!
Post that you need a lift in the plasterers looking for plasterers section mate. Any of the regulars are tried and tested so No worries there

Gave him a start and let me down the day before he was due in. Legend

What a knob. When I first got home from the army, my mate immediately offered me a job with him, timber frame erecting and doing small works. The work was hard but it wasn't THAT hard. The worst part of the job was that he'd never rain off.

Said he'd been through ten men in the last year. Guys who claimed to have built the channel tunnel unaided but couldn't mix concrete. One guy who went home because the mixer was too heavy to get on the back of the van between two of them. Guys who wouldn't dig. The list went on and on.

Plenty of them out there.

When it came my turn to look for a man, I couldn't find one either.

What a knob. When I first got home from the army, my mate immediately offered me a job with him, timber frame erecting and doing small works. The work was hard but it wasn't THAT hard. The worst part of the job was that he'd never rain off.

Said he'd been through ten men in the last year. Guys who claimed to have built the channel tunnel unaided but couldn't mix concrete. One guy who went home because the mixer was too heavy to get on the back of the van between two of them. Guys who wouldn't dig. The list went on and on.

Plenty of them out there.

When it came my turn to look for a man, I couldn't find one either.
Looking for a man hey?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: