looking to get expierence in damp proofing ,in north east

Status
Not open for further replies.

benny1

Alreet chaps , I was just wondering I've anyone in the north east can learn damp proofing off them , labour for free while learning , just trying to improve on skills I already have ,done a bit k11 4 cost system before ,

Welcome Benny1 are you also responsible for being chased by women in their underwear while you slap a poor old bald headed man repeatedly on his head??
Anyhoo with that out of the way there is a chap called @Artisan998 on here very helpful and I'm not saying he will give you work? But off the top of my head that's who I would ask for advice :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along Benny1 :RpS_thumbsup: sorry to hear you lost your job at the Crossroads motel. I was going to suggest artissan as well, more for advice than anything else. That said, there is lots thats been covered on old threads.

Errrrr@Olican !!!???? :-0 You should know better and I may have to nip on facebuck for a bit!!?? :RpS_lol:

no theres no need , I think you've done enough damage on there :RpS_lol: lubed up indeed! :RpS_thumbsup:

He was in the panto in Sunderland and it was his birthday so they had a cake for him he bent down to blow out he candles and i was in arms reach and well, for a 17 yr old i'm afraid it was just too good an opportunity. I was a leg end in me local boozer for a while though :RpS_laugh:

He was in the panto in Sunderland and it was his birthday so they had a cake for him he bent down to blow out he candles and i was in arms reach and well, for a 17 yr old i'm afraid it was just too good an opportunity. I was a leg end in me local boozer for a while though :RpS_laugh:

Lol would have paid good money to have seen that.

oh no you wasn'twasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.