looking for work

Members online

syadul

hi my name is Syadul, im 28 and im based in Middleton Manchester, i just completed a level 2 Plastering and Interior Kitchen and Bathroom Fitting course, im really struggling to get into plastering, ive noticed everyone in the trade got into it because they already new people in the trade, im struggling because i dont have any links, does anyone have any suggestions how i can get into plastering or any other trade?

hi my name is Syadul, im 28 and im based in Middleton Manchester, i just completed a level 2 Plastering and Interior Kitchen and Bathroom Fitting course, im really struggling to get into plastering, ive noticed everyone in the trade got into it because they already new people in the trade, im struggling because i dont have any links, does anyone have any suggestions how i can get into plastering or any other trade?
Plumber?

Google them
they will sort you out
redrose drylining
Screenshot_20200510-142831_Samsung Internet.jpg

@ OP:

TBF, asking for work on a plasterer's forum, during the middle of a lockdown, when even many long-established spreads aren't working, seems a bit... misguided.