Looking for work

Members online

Stevegt123

Hi all new to the site ! Had bit of a brain storm late last year and gave up my job of 25 years to do my nvq2 in plastering which I passed and just got my blue cscs come thou !

So I’m looking to see if anybody would take me on in the leicestershire area as a labour so I can learn the trade on the job. I’m not that bothered about what the going rate is as a labour I’m more worried about learning the trade properly !

I’m a great time keeper hard working and always want to do any job I do to the best of my ability

I have my own van, all the tools and safety gear just hoping for a chance to learn

Many thanks Steve from Leicester

Hi all new to the site ! Had bit of a brain storm late last year and gave up my job of 25 years to do my nvq2 in plastering which I passed and just got my blue cscs come thou !

So I’m looking to see if anybody would take me on in the leicestershire area as a labour so I can learn the trade on the job. I’m not that bothered about what the going rate is as a labour I’m more worried about learning the trade properly !

I’m a great time keeper hard working and always want to do any job I do to the best of my ability

I have my own van, all the tools and safety gear just hoping for a chance to learn

Welcome along :)

I had a quick look at the scaffolders forum, man that place is heated. Lot of aggression.
I remember when I was at college a guy on the scaffolders course asked me if I wanted to go for a drive in his car at lunch.... I often reflect back on my answer and wonder what could've been!..... :rayos:

Hi can you tell me what course you did to get the nvq and CSCS card please ?

5FE8FB76-E8CC-4ABC-B2C0-59DDEFD1BBE7.png
A.P.C plastering down Essex cost bout £1600 but great course