Looking for work

callum8455

any plasterers looking for a labourer/improver done 3 years plastering I can skim aswell not scared off a hard graft message me 07341338604 I'm from Gosport thanks

Your not far from us.
I'd have give you a try but to be blunt with you, without a driving licence you would cause headaches.

Never understood blokes who can't drive it was first thing I wanted to do once old enough

Picking up and dropping off labourers REALLY does my nut in!!! Come on mate! First thing to do is get on the road. :eek::mad:

I got a bit of work in let me see Monday how it goes. I'm Portsmouth based currently working in Winchester. So could pick you up. Where abouts in gosport are you? What tools you got and what can you do? Cheers.

I got a bit of work in let me see Monday how it goes. I'm Portsmouth based currently working in Winchester. So could pick you up. Where abouts in gosport are you? What tools you got and what can you do? Cheers.
Basically town mate but could get th ferry and stuff and person I was working for use too do everything really but I was labouring I can skim though cheers bud

Can't afford it atm got a flat and a kid too provide for
See that's the problem with the younger generation, I had to pass my test and get myself a nice motor before I could get my hole on a regular basis. Nowadays there bloody at it like rabbits at school!!

Cheers bud and 20
Callum you keep at it buddy ,something will come thru for you if mike don't,do think about some form of transport tho,maybe a moped a cbt is your first port of call ,most bike dealers with set you up for it when buying one......

See that's the problem with the younger generation, I had to pass my test and get myself a nice motor before I could get my hole on a regular basis. Nowadays there bloody at it like rabbits at school!!
Only a problem to you stu,Callum dosint think so.....

Dint when he was balls deep,the kids ain't stopping him getting a job it's transport that is!
Never sat his test because he was too busy dipping his wick so really that has been the cause of his problem and from my experience the cause of every other problem that he will encounter in his adult life

Cheers bud
Callum you keep at it buddy ,something will come thru for you if mike don't,do think about some form of transport tho,maybe a moped a cbt is your first port of call ,most bike dealers with set you up for it when buying one......