looking for work next week

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyup Drury,
Do you fancy new build housing? If so there is alot of firms based around us (I'm in Sheffield), looking. Prices aren't fantastic, but the harder you work the more money you make. Me and my mucka are doing .
Pedro

Thats what we looking for mate got job lined up week on monday but want a start straight away . Who you working for ? Jacko or crokey

Wouldn't work for crokey, been told he and the boy, has little respect for us boys. Only done a little for Jacko a while back but he's busy, and he's ok apparently. With Persimmon direct at moment. But off to JTP in a couple of weeks. James is a top man. F#cking keen eye tho..
Let me know if it goes tits up.

Where you working for persimmons youndealing with steve homes ? He was ment to ring us bit never answers his phone

GTP sorry. Yeh Steve is hard to get hold of. Give the office a ring. They have shed loads near you. Only leaving cuz I need to be closer Sheffield. Actually try Darren, on 07764633302. He'll not answer, but he does call back and he's not a bad lad. Happy hunting.
Pedro

Ye thats who im ment to be starting with week on monday . What prices like for persimmons now . They still using mp75 ?

GTP sorry. Yeh Steve is hard to get hold of. Give the office a ring. They have shed loads near you. Only leaving cuz I need to be closer Sheffield. Actually try Darren, on 07764633302. He'll not answer, but he does call back and he's not a bad lad. Happy hunting.
Pedro
Where you working for persimmons phoned darren and they have notjing available . He mentioned sherburn thats it .

Sorry for not replying earlier. They have got alot on, just waiting to open up in next few weeks. Just finishing off in Doncaster.

Hi guys back in trade after being off for a while with injuries from Afghan 35 years under belt in all aspects of plastering and rendering dryling metal stud ect used to run a 8 man team Doncaster based but will work nationwide. Any help would be great thank you 07919213393 Many thanks Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.