LOOKING FOR WORK.I LIVE IN ESSEX

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

Hello all,I'm currently looking for some work as mine has dried up.I,vie been working for the same fella for the last 6yrs but the work has dried up with him due to builders going quiet.I don't have many contacts of my own as i was stupid enough to put all my eggs in one basket.This is making it very hard to get up and running on my own.I live in Harlow in Essex and I'm willing to travel as i have transport. I have been plastering on and off for 10 yrs so i no what I'm doing and I'm always interested in picking up new skills.I have been phoning builders and visiting sites but still no luck so if anyone needs someone who is hardworking and very reliable give me a call on 07738278036.Thanks terry

ha ha ha sounds good that.I will have that on me donkey jacket when im driving my forklift around the warehouse.

you would not last long at tesco's monk you have to pay them for what you ate ;D

terry im in he same boat mate ring every coont and tell em youre the best spread in the area and yeah i do the lot etc ;D............every other fooker does

Status
Not open for further replies.