Looking for work bolton area

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott001

Hello everyone!
I have just completed a fast track course in plastering. I have plastered a few properties before taking this course though, and only took the course to learn the fundamentals mixing etc.
I am looking for work in the Bolton/surrounding areas and have my own van, equipment.
If there is anyone who can help it will be much appreciated!
Thanks

Hi Scott

welcome to the forum mate

Get yourself more involved on here and people are more likely to help out.....

what exactly are you looking for....how far you willing to travel?

Good Luck!

Hi mate I have 5 kids so very busy runnin round after em:)em but I will try to gey mote involved when I can get a min in the evening. I am looking for residential/ commercial work if poss, basically an income mate bootom line really! I am willing to work 7 days if needed and travel wise I am not bothered:)bothered I used to be an electricity meter engineer a few years ago and went all over the country so I will go where the money is! Any help/ advice will be very greatly appreciated cheers!

Hi mate I did reply other day but its not showin up ere??? I did 4 day intensive course at DIY School Stockport. I av done a few plastering jobs before and just done a full house after completing course. I do have a few jobs coming up for friends and family but I have 5 kids to support and really need bread and butter work if poss! Any help wpuld be fantastic and greatly appreciated cheers

Alrite mate were bouts in bolton u from? Might b able put u onto some, people. From bolton maself but in oz at the min

Status
Not open for further replies.