Looking for site work Midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebearbeef

Hi lads anyone know of any decent plastering contractors in the Midlands pref west mids? Me and my mate got let down today on a 5 month job starting next week. We've got a couple of decent contacts we can call but 2 days notice isn't alot really.

If anyone knows of big firms i'd appreciate hearing about them incase we have no joy 2moro with our contact or incase the firms you know are better.

2 gang both of us reliable and genuine lads

Steve

I know it's not what you have stated but beddy was offering work yesterday and I think he's in Coventry it may be of interest:RpS_thumbup:

Yeah i know, he actually messaged me as im from coventry myself and i said i couldn't didn't & didn't know anyone that could help him with it....then today we get let down. We have got options just lookong for the best one really and never hurts to try new firms. Thanks though

Cheers @beddy see how things go and might take you up on it. If you end up bailing me out of an unexpected rut i might give you a pass and you can cross over to the good side of cov for a day. Take the family to a park or something that isn't littered with needles [emoji16]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to anyone who looked at this, got work sorted straight away this morning so panic over nothing really.

Until the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.