Looking for plasterer and renderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh55

As have been shafted by a so called builder who's men did outside render and inside plaster(there's a couple of threads on it), we are looking for someone who knows what they are doing to do the whole lot again. We are especially worried the render will lead to damp inside and with two very young children we cannot let that happen. We are in Feltham SW London.

I feel for you josh. I wouldn't give up trying to get some money back on this. Those who shout loudest will always get results as far as I'm concerned. Hassle the f**k out of that builder. He'll give you money back just to go away.

Just by looking at the pics it's gonna cost the poor guy a LOT of money to sort all that out, hack it all off,scaffold etc,and in my vast experience if the client can't get money back off the first guy he's gonna want to recoup some back off the next poor unsuspecting plasterer
Id maybe put a thincoat silicone texture over top.

I'm in Ireland so i can't do anything for you, I wish you well.Any of the guys mentioned above would be a good choice.

I'm in East London and I'm not sure if my helicopter would fit on your helipad. Johniosaif doesn't really come on here that much but I'll text him for you. He's close to you and he has a small Porsche that he could use to commute

I feel for you josh. I wouldn't give up trying to get some money back on this. Those who shout loudest will always get results as far as I'm concerned. Hassle the f**k out of that builder. He'll give you money back just to go away.

that is my tactic :D

Just by looking at the pics it's gonna cost the poor guy a LOT of money to sort all that out, hack it all off,scaffold etc,and in my vast experience if the client can't get money back off the first guy he's gonna want to recoup some back off the next poor unsuspecting plasterer

What pics. I'd like to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.