Looking for labouring/trainee/apprenticeship role in Ayrshire or Glasgow

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvis90

Long shot, I know but if you don't ask you don't get.(or so they say)

Anyway the situation goes, I wanted to get in plastering 3 years ago. I applied for an entry course at the local college but it was full, I was asked if I would like to try a painting and decorating course instead. Was that or hee haw so I took it. I enjoyed it and after completion managed to get in with a painter in the area. Been working with him for over a year but as planned he's moved and now I'm on me arse. I do the odd homer here and there but with no motor it's hard.

I was saving for lessons and a license but since I've been off for so long I've ended up spending most it.

Plastering is still the trade I want to have a career in, though I have little experience. I've skimmed a few walls at home and the odd little job but not a lot.

I'm always available for work (Unless Rangers are in a cup final :RpS_lol:) I'm based in N Ayrshire but with the trains and buses I can get around Ayrshire and Glasgow for early starts, no problem at all working Saturdays and Sundays, I'm very keen to learn (23, so my minds in it's prime(kind of)) and reliable.

Cheers.

Thought I'd give this a bump in case anyone's looking. Better than starting a new thread eh.

Dont get sore stu because rangers are in the cup and you manky unwashed bastards are oot lol

:RpS_crying:Yeh beddy ...tis true .....oot the cup.
another chance of an old firm game gone...bummer...:RpS_thumbdn:

You could try Casper. Hes from your area and he is new to plastering. Had to learn it when Artexing dried up a few years back.

Nooooooooooooooo:-(....
Bet its aberdeen in the next round....yous have good relations with them:RpS_laugh:

i think yous might be dead again before the final???:RpS_unsure:

Aha I can dream. If it happens ill consider trying to get tickets. Already arranged to come up next season with my step dad and uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.