Looking for Damp proofer - Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springy18

I'm looking for a young, hungry, loyal damp proofer or plasterer willing to learn quickly to start working closely with me and my company. Someone who can join us with the intention of staying long term.

I run a damp proofing company in Leicestershire, we cover a wide area as far north as Lincoln/Mansfield and as far south as Northampton, Stamford. Own van and willingness to travel required.
It has been planned for over two years and we're finally at the launching stage. The company website will be up and running within a couple of weeks and we've already started booking a ton of work in.

It would be ideal if you have experience in the damp proofing industry but if not don't be put off, please anyone who is interested please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for reading

Kind regards

Tom Springthorpe

Nice intro Tom.

Ready for a change myself been self employed working for myself for past 15 yrs would be interested in a chat if majority of work was more Mansfield/lincs way as south Yorkshire myself.

Competent with floating and enjoy this aspect above all other internal works.

Good luck, if you ever expand any further north would be happy to meet up and see if I could help you out on occasions.

Good luck zombie

I'm looking for a young, hungry, loyal damp proofer or plasterer willing to learn quickly to start working closely with me and my company. Someone who can join us with the intention of staying long term.

I run a damp proofing company in Leicestershire, we cover a wide area as far north as Lincoln/Mansfield and as far south as Northampton, Stamford. Own van and willingness to travel required.
It has been planned for over two years and we're finally at the launching stage. The company website will be up and running within a couple of weeks and we've already started booking a ton of work in.

It would be ideal if you have experience in the damp proofing industry but if not don't be put off, please anyone who is interested please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for reading

Kind regards

Tom Springthorpe

This would be a great start for someone... I will share about and hopefully this will set someone up for a comfortable future :D

Thanks for the replies.

If we go that far north zombie I'll bare you in mind mate.

Thanks Danny, interview one lad who was 22 from Leicester but I think the amount of rendering involved along with the nature of the job put him off a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.