Looking for a start in london

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not busy our selves either and are London Based but every now and then we need extra bods, the agencies have ruined it now, there are a few london based guys on here, some locals ,some Irish, best of luck, we are all hoping it will turn good soon..

I remember getting the evening standard bout 10 year ago in the boom and the construction section used to be pages now u lucky if half a page and all of them agencies, we r screwed, I sub and our boss is inundated from agency firms asking if he wants cheap European labour

Every one is working for nothing these days mate, Eddie cos they are paying below the minimum wage so they dont want to work for it lol.funny thing is when the Bulgarians and Rumanians turn up next year undercutting the Poles what will become of us

Every one is working for nothing these days mate, Eddie cos they are paying below the minimum wage so they dont want to work for it lol.funny thing is when the Bulgarians and Rumanians turn up next year undercutting the Poles what will become of us
I will drop my prices as I am nearly done in these days with my knee...

My knee fuckeed aswell, MRI saying I have tears in shoulder tendons plus arthritis which I have known about for years. I'm gonna miss plastering

i know someone in london who was mabey still is he only rang me today, looking for someone to come and do some metal fix walls ceilins and the likes, but i dnt think hes paying fantastic, proberly about 110 a day ish, not fantastic i know but works work if anyones interested??

laois m from there wat part u from was bally adams wolfhill used to go barn club called pedegrie corner ring any bells lol
been to pedigree corner, my mothers side was Timahoe not far from your place, I was between p'laoise, timahoe and Ballyroan. 'ballycarnan' to be precise..

thay was some place i dated a girl from there emier campion she was chris dburgs aurpiar
I would of been there in the early eighties, left home 87.. lots of fights in pedigree I remember, bobby gee was bouncing, my uncle worked there too once upon a time and my brother in law

i know someone in london who was mabey still is he only rang me today, looking for someone to come and do some metal fix walls ceilins and the likes, but i dnt think hes paying fantastic, proberly about 110 a day ish, not fantastic i know but works work if anyones interested??
u mean skimin tghe boards on metal stud? ll doit need the work in box me if stll avalible cheers jod willl be a goodin

I would of been there in the early eighties, left home 87.. lots of fights in pedigree I remember, bobby gee was bouncing, my uncle worked there too once upon a time and my brother in law

b bogy gee wat a **** everweek he was bangin young lads out lol memerios standin in car park wathin it erupt after the national anthum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.