Looking for a chance in the black country/midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmons84

Hi all,

I'm currently looking to get into the plastering trade. I'm a 30 year old with a little experience working in the construction industry as a general labourer. I've recently completed a short plastering course to learn the basics and see if its something i would enjoy doing. I'm not scared of a hard days graft. I am currently looking for someone to take me on as a labourer so I can start to learn the skills even more. If taking me on isn't an option I would be willing to tag along with someone in my spare time, that would be better than nothing and you would get the odd free labour. I do drive and have transport so travelling isn't a problem. I do have some plastering tools but not a huge amount.

Thanks in advance.

I'm in Brierley hill, near merry hill, originally from redditch. I don't mind travelling but Scotland's a wee too far lol

Try MTP Contracts ask for Matt Tromans he over your way I travel down to do his Rendering but he a plastering contractor nice bloke

Hi all,

I'm currently looking to get into the plastering trade. I'm a 30 year old with a little experience working in the construction industry as a general labourer. I've recently completed a short plastering course to learn the basics and see if its something i would enjoy doing. I'm not scared of a hard days graft. I am currently looking for someone to take me on as a labourer so I can start to learn the skills even more. If taking me on isn't an option I would be willing to tag along with someone in my spare time, that would be better than nothing and you would get the odd free labour. I do drive and have transport so travelling isn't a problem. I do have some plastering tools but not a huge amount.

Thanks in advance.

Hi I've just been offered £40 a m2 for dabbing boards on at a school in brum by @imago :rolleyes)
Im willing to let you do the work for me, for free of course & I will collect the money at the end of the job & that way everybody's happy :RpS_thumbsup:

Only kidding send me your number via PM & if anything comes up I'll give you a call, not promising anything though, I'm based in Willenhall & mainly work in Wolverhampton & surrounding areas so not that far from you :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I've just been offered £40 a m2 for dabbing boards on at a school in brum by @imago :rolleyes)

:RpS_sneaky:

I'm based in Willenhall & mainly work in Wolverhampton & surrounding areas

Not anymore you don't! Wales, Devon, and Southwest Birmingham are your main areas now. :RpS_thumbsup:

As for the OP @simmons84 it maybe that @Nisus and I can share you (not in a sexual way, that'll be when @Olican gets involved!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Brierley hill, near merry hill, originally from redditch. I don't mind travelling but Scotland's a wee too far lol

As Nisus said pm me your no aswell mate I'm in Dudley just finished a job on the clock fields estate if you were a week earlier I had a couple of days I could have used someone can't promise anything though bud[emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.