Lookin to team up

Status
Not open for further replies.
napper83 said:
lived on the wolverham an i moved cos its a shi thole mate dont mean no offence by that like :D

i live on the stanny now but i used to live in little sutton, how long ago did you move? oh an did i realy get called a tool?
ps no offence taken the port is a load of crap ;)

moved about 5 years ago my brothers an that still live on marlborough road tho
only someone taking the piss not gonna mention no names tho

anyway im off to get wasted

happy new year

kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:
lived on the wolverham an i moved cos its a shi thole mate dont mean no offence by that like :D

i live on the stanny now but i used to live in little sutton, how long ago did you move? oh an did i realy get called a tool?

naaaaaaaaaa you were called a complete sausage with a dick for a brain with the ability of a cock with no balls a fanny with no hole but a tool sounded nicer and was less words. :)

flynnyman said:
kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:

naaaaaaaaaa you were called a complete sausage with a dick for a brain with the ability of a cock with no balls a fanny with no hole but a tool sounded nicer and was less words. :)

my new years resolution was to keep my gob shut so all i will say is thanx an happy new year x love you all ;)

kirk johnstone said:
flynnyman said:
kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:

my new years resolution was to keep my gob shut so all i will say is thanx an happy new year x love you all ;)

Happy new year mate have a good un :)

flynnyman said:
kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:

;D ;D

napper83 said:
flynnyman said:
kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:

;D ;D
thanks for not adding to this post napper, i am tryin my hardest not to bite :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X haha

Status
Not open for further replies.