look at this idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
flynnyman said:
del said:
steve cov said:
del, is the end product ok?
Looks ok, and you can see a shine on it, but most pics of work you can't really tell unless you have a high quality camera. But looks ok as said.

Yeh but so does 60 minute makeover ;)

nothing to do with the fact that its still not set and there was a window at the end of the wall then del?

and flynny....pack it in! :-*

Don't agree with that self opinionated prick giving you abuse nelly, but why is your lab using boardy over straight bonding? And to be fair, he is just one-coating, also have you skipped a bit? He seems to be putting a wet trowel on far too early... plus it's the only trowel!
I don't mean to have a go mate, but is this how you do your re-skims?
???

Theres f**k all wrong with the vid. You lot who are slatin it need to bow your heads to the power of Benny Hill. Its not even speeded up just edited ;)

steve cov said:
flynnyman said:
del said:
steve cov said:
del, is the end product ok?
Looks ok, and you can see a shine on it, but most pics of work you can't really tell unless you have a high quality camera. But looks ok as said.

Yeh but so does 60 minute makeover ;)

nothing to do with the fact that its still not set and there was a window at the end of the wall then del?

and flynny....pack it in! :-*
What do you think of it then steve ?

Sh.t sh.t sh.t sh.t sh.t!
Just read the thread all the way thru after my previous hasty comment.
Please acceptmy sincerest apologies. Didn't realise it was a heavily cropped advertisement for the customers purpose. Good on ya nelly!
Fook the abusers mate!

RMK said:
Sh.t sh.t sh.t sh.t sh.t!
Just read the thread all the way thru after my previous hasty comment.
Please acceptmy sincerest apologies. Didn't realise it was a heavily cropped advertisement for the customers purpose. Good on ya nelly!
(german word) the abusers mate!

LMAO, I was reading your comments thinking WTF has he even read my post?

At least your man enough to change your stance after learning the full story mate, most are not, and simply use the anonymity of the internet to hide behind.

But thats between them and their adolecent concience.

That video got me another job yesterday :)

nick0412 said:
why does that fella reckon u should start from the bottom of a wall?

No idea, it doesnt make any difference.

Sometimes I start at the top sometimes the bottom. Its whats know as a moot point, they are argueing over f*ck all.

Its like argueing whether shagging a bird from the front or behind is correct, it does matter as long as you get to squirt your bollock yoghurt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.