london murder of builder

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the world coming too when kids are stabbing people.

What happened to being scared of your elders and showing respect?

At worst throw a punch but stabbing people is a shithouse tactic.

It's not new, the same sort of thing was happening in Victorian times, before and between both wars, and since. It's not unique to Britain either, kids with AK's in Africa, Mexico etc. Sadly it's just what happens when humans feel they have control and a lack of consequences. :RpS_unsure:

Get rid of operation trident and let nature take its course
I know a guy working operation t,it's a very difficult job, nothing to replace it though,if a gang kills someone,no one says a word, if a gang member gets killed by a non Gang member or police we will have riots..it's a difficult balancing act to police ,we live in a very. Volatile world with inner cities ready to implode

Any bruv carrying a gun or knife that wants to kill another Bruv carrying similar should be let get on with it. Natural selection it's called . Operation Trident is slowing the process down

Any bruv carrying a gun or knife that wants to kill another Bruv carrying similar should be let get on with it. Natural selection it's called . Operation Trident is slowing the process down
It's not so simple ,if it were , a guy I know who worked ,his 15 yr old was stabbed to death in his flat, he was a dealer but only 15.
its not just black kids ,mixed race ,it's white ,Asian all types and creeds, never simple

Last edited:
95% black, Asian and Turkish . There is obviously the chance that some innocents being caught up in it but the more baddies that are eliminated the better .

95% black, Asian and Turkish . There is obviously the chance that some innocents being caught up in it but the more baddies that are eliminated the better .
Lots of these "black" kids have english mother or father or irish,Welsh or scottish, kids fuk up,do stupid things,we can't condemn them all.

Lots of these "black" kids have english mother or father or irish,Welsh or scottish, kids fuk up,do stupid things,we can't condemn them all.

Disagree John, a few will have a white mother, the VAST majority will have an absent black "baby father". I was 50/50 with a Jamaican spread for 3 yrs, he wasn't afraid to admit it

Disagree John, a few will have a white mother, the VAST majority will have an absent black "baby father". I was 50/50 with a Jamaican spread for 3 yrs, he wasn't afraid to admit it

wow get the pricework broom out cus thats a massive sweeping statement! one jamaican spread isn't a world leader on black male fathering. you need to stop eating spuds, put down the guinness and open your eyes a little paddy.

wow get the pricework broom out cus thats a massive sweeping statement! one jamaican spread isn't a world leader on black male fathering. you need to stop eating spuds, put down the guinness and open your eyes a little paddy.

i live in London mate, I know the facts , was your previous alias BFC knuckle dragger by any chance ?

Ooh,getting hot in here, touchy subject,it's difficult because people are scared now of the youth that hang around,you could lose your life quickly,the uk is becoming like America,but ireland has the same problem from feral irish youth in dublin ,galway etc,the inner cities are difficult (Lord of the flies ) style coupled with racist views .i now bow out gracefully.

Not good adding bile to the debate,hating the irish or mocking us doesn't help anyone,that game is out played,we all have the same social issues to deal with, considering this thread was about an Irishman who was murdered by some youths,you should respond as you would in a bar ,people's opinions differ,some are very strong.

Not good adding bile to the debate,hating the irish or mocking us doesn't help anyone,that game is out played,we all have the same social issues to deal with, considering this thread was about an Irishman who was murdered by some youths,you should respond as you would in a bar ,people's opinions differ,some are very strong.

my entire family is irish. im the first born in england. was meant pointing out not all stereotypes aren't true so maybe come down off that horse....

My auntie is irish , born and bred. She is so lovely lady , lives in London. My favourite spot is in Killarney, Co Kerry. My wife's uncle also lives in Tipperary. I have no problems with that.

Youd get on great with @Gibbo. Tour of ireland together

Last edited by a moderator:
They all want be irish now :RpS_bored:

Btw borebeef, I love spuds and Guinness and was quite an accomplished jockey when younger. And to show that there's no smoke without fire, I'm actually cooking a nice irish stew now so maybe there is something to this stereotyping stuff.
I don't sell drugs, carry a knife or mug people funny enough though

Ooh,getting hot in here, touchy subject,it's difficult because people are scared now of the youth that hang around,you could lose your life quickly,the uk is becoming like America,but ireland has the same problem from feral irish youth in dublin ,galway etc,the inner cities are difficult (Lord of the flies ) style coupled with racist views .i now bow out gracefully.
You say "its becoming like america"im sure i read somewhere that per capita the uk records more violent crimes than america.i may be wrong,il have to look it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.