london day rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

can anyone give me a rough idea on what day rates for 1&1 are in london.i have a few jobs in the pipeline in richmond and need to give estimates over the phone.thanks

I always thought london rates were much higher then anywere else that does surprise me.

if its site it can range from 90 to 120 a day and these are the big companys and commute or not they dont give a fcuk saying that me bruvs getting 150 a day but they are small company who look after people as for pricework 2.50m2 skimming is about the most you will get and they will snag it to fcuk

well a firm i subby for has a load coming up soon they pay 2.75m2 its supposed to start mid feb 3 big care homes if you want i will put your name forward its mostly west london but a couple in essex pm me your details and i will see if they need any bodies

i might do that but with a family my days of digging away are gone or so i thought but a few weeks earning decent dough might persuade me

cheers

no henry nowt up here mate has nt been for years blackpool is at the end of a 15 mile cul de sac you have always had to travel

i used to do a bit for a company with the old boy and they had massive sites no more than a mile away from my house. theres one at the minute im trying to get on for the summer, 5 minute drive from my house, 100 odd 2 bed flats, on day rate. happy days

Is your bread and butter mono work grand wizard. I dont mind the the traveling not so much in the winter but if the money right wagons role.

none of the properties round my way are being skimmed all shitty tape and joint.... desperate to say the least

Grand 200mile now days with diesel prices in my van would cost me £50. so £2.50m2 if say i do 60m2 average thats £150 minus fuel £100 -tax-retantion- £75 profit max.
Id rather work in Tescos for £65 and get me pension topped up and WALK to work.

theres a nice pub in richmond right beside the thames , pop in there on the way to twickers on match day hope this helps

can anyone give me a rough idea on what day rates for 1&1 are in london.i have a few jobs in the pipeline in richmond and need to give estimates over the phone.thanks

I work around Surrey and up to Kingston/Richmond area, you should easily get £170+ a day without a labourer, so £220+ with one!

I work up and down the m3 corridor. anywhere within the m25 i'm the same as freerider £170+ dayrate

(at least thats what i ask for!)

Status
Not open for further replies.