Little update

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but been busy at the moment. Having to move to Ireland for the summer because I can't afford to live on my own now :glare:

main reason In here though is, that I'm volunteering for a construction charity on monday and will keep people posted on how it goes. If its good it might be a way for fellow noobs to get some experience or even some people to network. I don't know much about it because a friends family work for it. Apparently we are going to be fitting external weather boards?:rolleyes)​

Fair play connor, if more lads like u were willing to work for experiance, the plastering world would be a better place lol Av got plasterers working on off for me now and then who want paying dayley! Never mind on a friday or when the jobs complete... Good luck mate.

sounds like your goin to throw your trowel in the river mersey there !cmon good luck anyway onwards and upwards youll never trowel alone

good luck connor..............get some pics up for the lads..................:RpS_thumbsup:

Good luck sound like something worthwhile and you should also get something out of it :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.