Link for the boxing

Streaming is for peasants, I'm watching it on box office. Good fight there buglioni got the entertaining win. Callum Smith well above domestic level don't even know who it is he will knock out this time.

Reactions: gps
I have the fights just want a link to send to my brother who is at work.

20161210_205431.jpg

Pure s**t, couple of dykes having a fight. I'm not paying my subscription and box office to watch this s**t.

Get Mobdro on your phone. It was crap a year ago but now 8ts ace. Don't know if the boxing was on it but you get all sky, bt, arena etc perfect. Watched the Leicester game on it was earlier. Has Box Nation on it. Or get a zgemma box. They don't have all the bells and whistles like specialks but they don't need to.

Hahaha my brothers just do my fuucking head in !!!!!!
He just phoned me asking for a lift home because they had a Xmas drinks at work ffs u can see how that went. Keith will u pick us up. No go f**k your slif. Ok I'll ring dad. Ffs I'll send you a taxi. witch I pay for. 0 and he makes more then me a year on paper I probably make more but we won't tell the tax man lol c**t's

He just phoned me asking for a lift home because they had a Xmas drinks at work ffs u can see how that went. Keith will u pick us up. No go f**k your slif. Ok I'll ring dad. Ffs I'll send you a taxi. witch I pay for. 0 and he makes more then me a year on paper I probably make more but we won't tell the tax man lol c**t's

My little c**t of a brothers in new york ...ive got his 2 boys.
He phoned me saying "why did i wash his 2 year olds comfort blanket !!!"
Im gonna strangle the prick when hes back ....my 3 girls 2/6/9
And his lads 3/5....hard work.
The blanket smelt like death !!!!

My little c**t of a brothers in new york ...ive got his 2 boys.
He phoned me saying "why did i wash his 2 year olds comfort blanket !!!"
Im gonna strangle the prick when hes back ....my 3 girls 2/6/9
And his lads 3/5....hard work.
The blanket smelt like death !!!!
:LOL: