limelite renovating plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre supposed 2 use limlight finish m8 to let the wall breath

The Limelight I have used is just a cement based, waterproof backing plaster ..... and it always said skim with board finish?

As for breathing, shame the poor bugger knocking the dusty shite up can't breathe.

The Limelight I have used is just a cement based, waterproof backing plaster ..... and it always said skim with board finish?

As for breathing, shame the poor bugger knocking the dusty shite up can't breathe.

Lol when we used it on old tenament closes it had 2 be lime light up 2 dado rail hight then hardwall above aye we had 2 use lime light finish below dado rail hight keeps u right with the guarantee and the main thing gettin paid

Lol when we used it on old tenament closes it had 2 be lime light up 2 dado rail hight then hardwall above aye we had 2 use lime light finish below dado rail hight keeps u right with the guarantee and the main thing gettin paid

need to use some of this limelite high impact finish on top of some s/c, any tips on useability, best way to finish it? cheers.
mix it leave it in bucket 5 minutes add a drop of water knock it up again ,two coat process leave it to take up in between coats, do not try and polish it its a matt finish:RpS_thumbsup:
nice gear when you get use to timings

mix it leave it in bucket 5 minutes add a drop of water knock it up again ,two coat process leave it to take up in between coats, do not try and polish it its a matt finish:RpS_thumbsup:
nice gear when you get use to timings

cheers for the reply, 2 coats of the same mix and would I use a float/sponge to finish or just me trowel?

cheers for the reply, 2 coats of the same mix and would I use a float/sponge to finish or just me trowel?
it doesn't matter if same mix or not , I don't use a sponge I cant comment on that, two trowels with water leave it as long as you can then give it a flick without water(cross)
you will find it stiffens up quickly, just knock it up on your hand board/hawk its one of them plasters you don't mess with ,if you do you end up softening it up on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.