Like a speedskim but much much better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djt

We have been using this tool all week and found it to be far more productive than the speedskim, it is lovely on artex ceilings too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 397
It was actually a bit too big for the little ones so I may have to purchase a white one for those

Nice bit of kit mate , and i can keep it on my roof rack , it will let the opposition know just who they are dealing with :RpS_unsure::RpS_wink:

Actually in the picture you can see I'm holding it the wrong way round, very dangerous like that as you may get an eye shot

Actually in the picture you can see I'm holding it the wrong way round, very dangerous like that as you may get an eye shot
I,d put a thin cover over it ,so it is safe ,you may loose the feeling ,better to be careful mate you never know with a ceiling like that ,i have meet that sort before :RpS_scared:

Enjoyed using that SpeedDildo this week damo!! Gotta find a way of stoppin the labourer runnin off wit it tho....its becomin a pain in the arse!!!

two questions:

how much are they?

can you get different sizes?

1 there actually relatively cheap at £30 but make sure you have a good look before you buy to make sure you don't get a bent one!!!
2 there's different sizes for everyone's needs

Status
Not open for further replies.