Lights

Members online

One that generates light and is 240v

DAE0A882-ACBB-4AED-A5B4-4A348B1AC3AA.gif

As many lumens as you can get.. 3000 lumens or more would be ideal. Led or florescent. Colour of light is important and you want white light so 4000k or higher would be white ish... 3000k is yellow and not ideal... My fighues are a guide only, but plenty about for £100 online

As many lumens as you can get.. 3000 lumens or more would be ideal. Led or florescent. Colour of light is important and you want white light so 4000k or higher would be white ish... 3000k is yellow and not ideal... My fighues are a guide only, but plenty about for £100 online
I disagree mate. Personally I find that too bright a light doesn't work as well for skimming. So bright that you don't get the faint shadows where there are any ghouls or marks.
I prefer the tripod florescent tube lights.

@essexandy I have a few lights. 30watt £15 led. Battery led and a big un. Also I use a head torch 400lumens. I think you need more than one light however if you don't have one the first purchase should be a big un. Let there be light and there was. We can see for miles and miles... Lol...