Light

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHLPlaster

Evening all,

im doing a job during evening hours and needless to say it's a right chew! Walls look lovely when I have the light on and am troweling in- yet when i go during day light hours! **** ME, you would think I haven't been to
college!! Any tips from the pros out there! ;)

cheers

army

I had that on one of my first jobs skimming a ceiling over artex..............looked mustard when the light was on and dog sh1t when it was off.......................:RpS_blushing:

Just told the old dear to keep the light on..........................:RpS_thumbsup:

Double headed halogen light out on every job, you just can't beat a double header :RpS_thumbsup:

I was working on a job the other day and he had an led 1000 lumen light. £40 from costco. One would be enough to light a bedroom. Maybe need 2 for a lounge diner sized room. Doesnt give off any heat and bulbs dont blow like halogens Saw a 1800 lumen led on ebay which would be great but its only rechargeable and doesn't work directly off the mains.

I use two 400w halogens from B&Q. £14 each. Bulbs last fine as long as you don't kick them or drop them.

Halogen lights always, and also when your finished step back a bit and have a good look you may just spot something your not happy with.

you can have every light going but once natures big orange ball shines through it can make a lovely job look like blackpool beach at low tide.

cool :RpS_thumbup: like maggie thatcher ....

that's probably all i get with the wife's snoring :RpS_cursing:

Also, he does fook all day, so doesnt need much sleep.
As for Ambassador status, its left a lump in my throat.

That's true lol :RpS_biggrin: work smart not hard £££££'s :RpS_wink:
The old lady's love it when your in their house for a week doing 4 walls in a small bathroom :RpS_laugh:
Its someone for them to talk to & drive them to the town/cashpoint :RpS_mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.