Life

kebab king

Private Member
Its s**t sometimes, Mum passed away in September after going into a Diabetic Hypo Coma and getting brain damage. Dads pretty f**k*d with out her, arthritis etc.
Then during a routine eye scan my right eye has a Mole and a detched Retina. Just waiting for the letter to go in and have the eye operation. Been a s**t few months.
Only constant thing has been going to work and coming home. Makes you realise how good the basics in life are. My Mrs has been a true Rock.
Love to escape into the Garden or lock myself away in the Garage with the bikes.

Its s**t sometimes, Mum passed away in September after going into a Diabetic Hypo Coma and getting brain damage. Dads pretty f**k*d with out her, arthritis etc.
Then during a routine eye scan my right eye has a Mole and a detched Retina. Just waiting for the letter to go in and have the eye operation. Been a s**t few months.
Only constant thing has been going to work and coming home. Makes you realise how good the basics in life are. My Mrs has been a true Rock.
Love to escape into the Garden or lock myself away in the Garage with the bikes.

Both my parents are gone mate...
My kids are my world xx

Keep positive my friend....the world keeps turning no matter what happens.