liability cover

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
HI all

Who is best to call to sort out liability cover and how much shud it sost a sole trader?

THanks

mines about 12.00 mth with direct line :)

---includes employers and public libility

1 million cover

i was gonna say spunk, ive been looking at it the last few days and its around 100 for a million, im gonna have a look on direct lines website now though. cheers mate

Plumbing yes but no hot work! basic electrics ie maintainance and repair, but you know how far you should go with electrics.

We just renewed ours with direct line as they came in cheapest swinton wanted £900 a year and direct line was £700 and that was the cheapest we could get.

£82.67 for 5 million cover through Allianz, there somethin to do with lloyds tsb who I bank with. Works out at £6.89 a month.

warriorupnorth said:
heafy said:
£82.67 for 5 million cover through Allianz, there somethin to do with lloyds tsb who I bank with. Works out at £6.89 a month.
Thats just for meself that, I expect the lads who I sub work to, to hav their own cover. Is ut true you can fined upto £1000 a week if you don't have cover.

Nice one, how many employees does it cover craig

When i was subbying pug i was paying 40-50 a year now we are trading as ltd company and there 5 employees its shot right up plus it matters on % of money you pay subbies dont ask me why.

i'm paying £550 a year and i'm just a sole trader and not vat registered, i shopped about as well. :(

just a thought--could be wrong

differences in price may be due to...

some people sole trader --no employees with just public liability insurance

where as if you employ you also need employers liability

most policies combine the two if you want..

martinemj said:
just a thought--could be wrong

differences in price may be due to...

some people sole trader --no employees with just public liability insurance

where as if you employ you also need employers liability

most policies combine the two if you want..

mines £120 for the year 1million cover, thats with simply business, the best around id say

Is 2mill enough i thought you had to have five mill now when employing, or is that just for LA work, i got 5 and 10 million plus tool and office equip cover for £300 and covers up to 5 employees, think there is a link on my homepage

warriorupnorth said:
Is 2mill enough i thought you had to have five mill now when employing, or is that just for LA work, i got 5 and 10 million plus tool and office equip cover for £300 and covers up to 5 employees, think there is a link on my homepage

I think your right , maybe it is 5. stu takes care of that

jord218 said:
Moorhouse £110 a year for £2million cover. I'm multi trade and this covers all my trades.

sounds good so if u ever mess with a rad your covered ect or chop a cable

Status
Not open for further replies.