Level 3 Plastering NVQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

Hi All.

We can now offer the Level 3 NVQ in Plastering for £2184 including vat and registration with a completion incentive of £390.

Payment terms over 3 months as follows:

1st month - £600 +vat
2nd month - £610 +vat
3rd month - £610 +vat

If interested please call me on 07592 318 344 - Lynn

Hi All.

We can now offer the Level 3 NVQ in Plastering for £2184 including vat and registration with a completion incentive of £390.

Payment terms over 3 months as follows:

1st month - £600 +vat
2nd month - £610 +vat
3rd month - £610 +vat

If interested please call me on 07592 318 344 - Lynn
Holy s**t balls thats steep.................mine recently cost me £1200.00

I had to do AQF level 3 when I was moving to oz cost me £3800 but they did fly over and check my skills and work lol funny at the time our nvq wasn't recognised over there

Colleges aren't providing any funding for anything higher than a level 2 now.. They will only offer a loan for over 24+ to help with a level 3.

hi arti have you completed your level 3 - or is it still ongoing
Still ongoing should be sorted in the next few months. I've done all observations just working through all the question assessments with a little help from The Apprentice & your good self. I'm part way through my TAQA as well.... My tiny brain is mush :'(

Still ongoing should be sorted in the next few months. I've done all observations just working through all the question assessments with a little help from The Apprentice & your good self. I'm part way through my TAQA as well.... My tiny brain is mush :'(

do you still require some more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.