Level 3 Diploma in plastering?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
that seems very expensive! im guessing thats for a fast track thing? i went to college for 2 years twice a week (for level 1 and 2 construction award which has now gone back to being called the diploma) should have been £640 for each year but got it free as i was over 19 and had no qualifications over NVQ level, then did my NVQ 2 straight after but my employer paid that and im sure its only about £740 now and doing my diploma 3 now which again employer is paying and i think is £740 for the year.

september 11th i started and i finish at the end of may im there mon,tue 9-4:30 and wed 9-1:30

well i was way off with the cost of the course, its actually £1350 for the diploma 3, thank fook my employer pays it! :RpS_thumbup:

i also noticed this as some kind of advertising on their website... doesn;t really sell the course does it... Construction.jpg

i dont know how much the level 3 is mate i will find out when i get back.and yeah the pic dont sell it well lol shes got good ppe on there head protection with built in face mask ha

Status
Not open for further replies.