Left wing BBC

Members online

You got a link to us not owing them anything? And this thing you keep saying that they need us is not really true

we have never missed payments to remain in this protectionist inward thinking trading bloc that is only interested in ever closer union whilst remaining unelected.
So no payments missed means no debt, invoking article 50 allows for a two year notice period. Very simple

We don't owe them a penny lol. WTO rules is absolutely fine thank you.

We are leaving and that's that
You didn't read it, it's not that simple to throw your toys out the pram and say I want this and that? Common sense tells you you can't be part of a club and not pay and take all the best bits, come on. She knows it's a failure and by the looks of things is handing over to labour to f**k the country up but that's coz she thinks labour will do it how they would. If we leave that's fine, but you are not going to get the best deal the way she Is playing it, she is falling out with all 27 of them and now she is saying they are interfering in the election lol she has charges coming and so do a few more, a can of worms is opening and she has called this election to bide time because they can't be investigated till it's all over, and Europe are well aware of this. You have constantly gone on about the money Europe robs off us and this is why we need out, but this is worse.

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/the-rogue-bank-failing-company-and-tory.html?m=1

You didn't read it, it's not that simple to throw your toys out the pram and say I want this and that? Common sense tells you you can't be part of a club and not pay and take all the best bits, come on. She knows it's a failure and by the looks of things is handing over to labour to f**k the country up but that's coz she thinks labour will do it how they would. If we leave that's fine, but you are not going to get the best deal the way she Is playing it, she is falling out with all 27 of them and now she is saying they are interfering in the election lol she has charges coming and so do a few more, a can of worms is opening and she has called this election to bide time because they can't be investigated till it's all over, and Europe are well aware of this. You have constantly gone on about the money Europe robs off us and this is why we need out, but this is worse.

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/the-rogue-bank-failing-company-and-tory.html?m=1

What best bits lol, we are leaving lock stock and barrel.

They are a bunch of fu cking re***ds, 10 years to get a trade deal with Canada lol, this lot can't negotiate fu ck all, they are clueless. WTO tariffs will work fine foe us.

Here is what they don't want is Brexit to be a success which it will be by the way a huge success. Because other countries will look at it and think we would also be better off out of this protectionist bullish it and leave, then the eu project collapses, so lets make empty threats and hope we change our minds but what these fu ck wits don't realise is it pushes us further away

What best bits lol, we are leaving lock stock and barrel.

They are a bunch of fu cking re***ds, 10 years to get a trade deal with Canada lol, this lot can't negotiate fu ck all, they are clueless. WTO tariffs will work fine foe us.

Here is what they don't want is Brexit to be a success which it will be by the way a huge success. Because other countries will look at it and think we would also be better off out of this protectionist bullish it and leave, then the eu project collapses, so lets make empty threats and hope we change our minds but what these fu ck wits don't realise is it pushes us further away
Wow you really are disillusioned, non of what you said makes any sense and your wishing for things to happen. You can't just wish for thing to happen you need to plan and they may happen and up to now there is no plan in sight, it's been nine months and it's going from bad to worse surely you can see that? There must be something you like that we get from being part of Europe? Other countries are looking at us and thinking what the f**k is she on? Tell me what is good about her campaign and tell me something real and not made up. Do you think they need us more than we need them and why, please back it up with solid facts and I guarantee I show you the bigger picture which I keep doing but your ignoring it, why? Are you really that stubborn you can not see what's happening in front of your eyes?

There is only one of us deluded and it's not me.

I have already covered everything in previous posts

There is only one of us deluded and it's not me.

I have already covered everything in previous posts
Yep you are tut tut atleast answer why they need us more than we need them? and back it up with facts (he won't).

Don't believe the hype and BBC over something so trivial, pity they didn't make a song and dance when theresa May said "we want to lead the world in preventing tourism." lol
http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/news/a14506/theresa-may-banning-tourism/
I don't believe the hype, thank you.
I am at pains to point out that despite the " good guys" in every party, and in many cases, good intentions and good politics. The headline grabbers inevitably shine an unwelcome light into the darkest corners of the political spectrum.
My point is and always will be, for every " goodun " there are two, or maybe three, self serving egotistical money grabbing celebrity courting useless twots.

We, the great British public are in danger of voting into power a group of people who would struggle to run a bath, let alone a country.

Corbyn tries to keep dignified, and there are elements of his policies that make sense, then you look at who else you'll be voting in with him, and maybe you'd have to think again. I know I will.

I don't believe the hype, thank you.
I am at pains to point out that despite the " good guys" in every party, and in many cases, good intentions and good politics. The headline grabbers inevitably shine an unwelcome light into the darkest corners of the political spectrum.
My point is and always will be, for every " goodun " there are two, or maybe three, self serving egotistical money grabbing celebrity courting useless twots.

We, the great British public are in danger of voting into power a group of people who would struggle to run a bath, let alone a country.

Corbyn tries to keep dignified, and there are elements of his policies that make sense, then you look at who else you'll be voting in with him, and maybe you'd have to think again. I know I will.
I agree they are all robbing c**ts but you have to admit in the last 30 years corbyn is not like the rest. The Labour Party was infiltrated by the rich but things are different now this is a different Labour Party.