latest job

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
the job iv just started is stanley kubrics old house. his widow and daughter still live there. fooooking massive. apparently parts of the shining and eyes wide shut were filmed there aswell...

and just to rub in how rich they are, part from the house which has to be at least 6 mill minimum, 20 odd bedrooms, 30 acres and a load of massive outbuildings, i would think more, they also own 18% of warner brothers!!

kubrick.jpg

Salman rushdies dad... :eek:

well his grandsons bird has got the biggest tits iv ever seen and is about 18-20. so we had a good day today.

met stanley kubricks missus today. they are filming a documentry there at the mo for channel 4 about Napoleon, a film he was making when he died i think.

had a remote control helicopter thing but was star shaped with a camera on it flying around filming stuff today. was pretty interesting.

nick0412 said:
well his grandsons bird has got the biggest tits iv ever seen and is about 18-20. so we had a good day today.

met stanley kubricks missus today. they are filming a documentry there at the mo for channel 4 about Napoleon, a film he was making when he died i think.

had a remote control helicopter thing but was star shaped with a camera on it flying around filming stuff today. was pretty interesting.

wow thats really interesting, we need to see those tits!

Thats BO110X, Napolean died hundreds of years before years before films

Status
Not open for further replies.