Last Christmas..... George Michael

Members online

hail hail

Private Member
f**k that was a shocker. George Michael. Know for a Christmas hit last Christmas dies on xmass day! RIP

Was his last Christmas

Must have been ill I should think

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Wasn't his biggest fan, but I'll admit he was a great song writter ,of which there isn't to many around,especially ones from the uk that cracked America.

He was just trying to trump the quo!!
Rick parafit was in line for this year's celebrity xmas death..pfft ... Cmon the Quo...

:banda:

Joking aside I often see these things as good reminders of stop saying the things yer gonna do and get on and do them like yer days are numbered as they might just be so . :hola:

Did most of this along with all sorts of other mind altering shoite lastnight so also feel like I'm dying .
Pffffft Boxing Day !!!! Ding!!! Ding!!!

IMG_4907.JPG

Parfitt was doing 3 bottles of wodka a day at one point. The celebs seem to be starting early. They didn't start piling in till January this year. Anyway George Michael was just too funky for me.

Well an away day for football today for me should be in the pub all day Instead of taking my boy to follow his team round the country

the police arrested George Michael in a toilet in LA, they knew it was him, he was singing zip me up before you go go!

Its a shame. I went see him in Barcelona about ten years ago. He was a fantastic live performer. I thought Kirk Douglas would have gone before him but it just goes to show.

I compare wham to us donestic boys and the site boys us domestic boys are like George carrying the site boys Andrew

I think Prince Phillip will be next. I hope so anyway. Its mad that hes still here when George Michael has passed. Clive James is in a bad way as well. I wish him the best. I read his memoirs a few years ago and Ive never laughed so much.

Wish you were here..Pink Floyd on the way in....mid mourning bit. one step beyond.. madness..
And as my coffin goes down... Fire..by that crazy Arthur brown guy...lol...

This needs a stand alone thread tbh,,sire:sisi: