LASER TAPES

I got the Hilti baby Jesus one. Use it on every job

Attachments

• C461072B-F707-4225-95EB-69F6D942E98E.png
    C461072B-F707-4225-95EB-69F6D942E98E.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 164
we always fed a couple of mtr behind wall payed for our friday lunch watching the strippers in the Victoria arms
Couple of meters of cornice money would only get you a meal deal and a couple of pints.
You sure these strippers was not other side of two way mirror at swimming pool?

Couple of meters of cornice money would only get you a meal deal and a couple of pints.
You sure these strippers was not other side of two way mirror at swimming pool?
long before the cornice work all render and tile fix work /you ever seen arndale centre

i remember working on Arndale centre Manchester on price work boss would get us to hold tape we always fed a couple of mtr behind wall payed for our friday lunch watching the strippers in the Victoria arms /happy days
R.68f0af1c54784d254970285c23bf58b5

What so good about watching the strippers?

i remember working on Arndale centre Manchester on price work boss would get us to hold tape we always fed a couple of mtr behind wall payed for our friday lunch watching the strippers in the Victoria arms /happy days

On a job with my cousin. Just dug out footings and BC came out. c**t spotted some trees at end of the garden and got his ‘book’ out. I walked up garden with the tape and grabbed a couple of extra metres.
Still had to dig down another foot..by hand! :aburrido: