Large Roof Rack For Sale £20

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryed

Private Member
Please contact me to make payment. Collection to be made from phil's a.k.a Bruce Willis's home. Thanks

Cheers mate just pm me your card details and then i will pm phil for you to collect or I think he will be happy to deliver for £2.99.
;D

Just let me speak to my supplier. PHIL HAVE YOU GOT A TRAILER TO GO WITH THAT ROOF RACK!

As soon as he gets back to me i will let you know. Please remember that no financial talk is to be done with bruce as all lealings of this sort should be done with the organ grinder ( me ) and not the monkey ( phil ). Thankyou for your co-operation

barryed said:
Just let me speak to my supplier. PHIL HAVE YOU GOT A TRAILER TO GO WITH THAT ROOF RACK!

As soon as he gets back to me i will let you know. Please remember that no financial talk is to be done with bruce as all lealings of this sort should be done with the organ grinder ( me ) and not the monkey ( phil ). Thankyou for your co-operation

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bruce that is no way to speak to our first customer! :mad: You cant get the staff these days. I appologise on his behalf Irish he seems to have a massive chip on his shoulder since the actinig went down the shi tter for him.

barryed said:
Monkey boy, er i mean phil is back now so news on the trailer should be soon Irish ;D

HES BEEN TEXTING ME SAYING HE CAN GIVE ME A BETTER DEAL BUT IM NOT
STUPID. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ;)

I APPOLOGISE TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SHOWN AN INTEREST IN THE ABOVE PRODUCT BUT DUE TO A PROBLEM WITH OUR SUPPLIER GETTING THE HUMP THIS FANTASTIC OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I had to shout so everyone could hear! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.