Large external render job West yorkshire

Members online

Dimuc

Job require approx 350sqm quality silicone based render in white. Based in west yorkshire. Please get in touch for further details. Thanks

Thanks for the mention,
But We're stacked out with stuff at the moment, and for the forseable.

I have not had much response for this job, is more information required to get peoples interest? or are most folk really busy:)

Job require approx 350sqm quality silicone based render in white. Based in west yorkshire. Please get in touch for further details. Thanks

it is difficult for people to contact you when you don't leave a phone number or email address.

I spoke with this guy last year. Spent a while on the phone discussing options for him never to get back to me when i was trying to arrange a meet n view the job.a number of times. Would have been done by now

@wiganlad I don't remember the call but that's not to say it did not happen, perhaps you may have caught me during a busy period with work. If your still interested drop me your contact details and I will call you back.

I spoke with this guy last year. Spent a while on the phone discussing options for him never to get back to me when i was trying to arrange a meet n view the job.a number of times. Would have been done by now