large ceiling

Members online

I'm with you on this one, I lay in with p1ss wet gear, get great coverage out of a bag and use very little water rubbing up. Someone called me a clown for describing this technique yet my work when painted looks rather ok
Dont think there's a right or wrong way..its different strokes For different folks...

two of us have a large ceiling to skim but the problem is its 155 sq ms i know we would have to get other plasterers in to do it but rather than get others in could we break the ceiling up in 4 or 5 panels by using skim stop beads just wondering if it would work and how it would look or has anybody come across and skimmed a ceiling this size, any advice thanks.

If you're daft enough to suggest using beads I'd retrain as a Chippy, they're a pretty dippy lot once they become Site-Agents ;-)

sod doing a ceiling that big.... there should always be enough money on the job to get enough labour in to make it easier and money :D

two of us have a large ceiling to skim but the problem is its 155 sq ms i know we would have to get other plasterers in to do it but rather than get others in could we break the ceiling up in 4 or 5 panels by using skim stop beads just wondering if it would work and how it would look or has anybody come across and skimmed a ceiling this size, any advice thanks.