Lairy customer today...Who's your worst?

Lastlaff

Very excited he was, even his top lip was quivering. Anyway, got me thinking about who's had violence from this job? ABH/GBH/GUNS...

Worst I've had were a couple who were still in bed when I got there!
They told me to make my own drinks and hadn't even emptied the room, then went back to bed! I shouted up the stairs "hey mom tell dad this is the last job I do for you!" :nocausagracia:

Ive had violence on site
Ive had violence on site
I used to work for a building company on Blackhorse Lane, Tottenham. Got sent to a house in London to sort out a lath & plaster ceiling that had a leak above it - Insurance wanted it all down, tacked & set. Customer said NO! He only wanted it patched (that's all it actually needed - he knew what he was on about). It was a beautiful house worth about £2mill. Off he went to work, I phoned the office to instruct them - "f##k him rip it down" they said (at £50 m2 from the Insurance, they always liked that option). Ripped down, cleared up and loaded about 15 plasterboards against the wall for the next day. Next morning the wife answered looking very pale (this doesn't look to rosy I thought), when we went into the room the bloke had blown a hole through the 15 plasterboadrs with his shotgun - the radiator behind the boards was peppered to f##k with gunshot.

They told me to make my own drinks and hadn't even emptied the room, then went back to bed! I shouted up the stairs "hey mom tell dad this is the last job I do for you!" :nocausagracia:
Did she shout back "I'll tell him when he gets back home!"....lol

Blackhorse lane is walthamstow mate but thats mental
Your right - used to always get lost round there (pre sat nav days). Your obviously a spurs fan - the blokes at that firm used to make me laugh, half were spurs and half were arsenal...they'd go mad if they had to work together lol

my brother and myself were working at colchester zoo. we had finished the rendering to the orang house and the chimp house. the owner ask as if we would help him move the animals into their new cages. he said that he had not been in with the orangs for about 3 years but he thought they would be ok. we laid a paper trail and the big male screwed up the paper trail and got into the wooden box we carried him into the new enclosure. the owner held out his hand and the female took his hand and he walked him into the new enclosure.
while the owner and myself were clearing up ,my brother had entered the chimp house on his own. he held out a handful of peanuts for the big male chimp, the chimp roared over swinging on his tyre and drew my brother one off. he came back to were we were working ,blood everywhere, he said that he saw how easy it was to move the orange that he thought he would be able to move the chimps on his own!

Your right - used to always get lost round there (pre sat nav days). Your obviously a spurs fan - the blokes at that firm used to make me laugh, half were spurs and half were arsenal...they'd go mad if they had to work together lol
Where you from mate

my brother and myself were working at colchester zoo. we had finished the rendering to the orang house and the chimp house. the owner ask as if we would help him move the animals into their new cages. he said that he had not been in with the orangs for about 3 years but he thought they would be ok. we laid a paper trail and the big male screwed up the paper trail and got into the wooden box we carried him into the new enclosure. the owner held out his hand and the female took his hand and he walked him into the new enclosure.
while the owner and myself were clearing up ,my brother had entered the chimp house on his own. he held out a handful of peanuts for the big male chimp, the chimp roared over swinging on his tyre and drew my brother one off. he came back to were we were working ,blood everywhere, he said that he saw how easy it was to move the orange that he thought he would be able to move the chimps on his own!
f**k that chimps are strong you ever seen them wildlife programs when the two troops rip each other to bits and turn cannabil

I'm not a Londoner mate - just lived all over the place. Great Laugh some of the blokes round there...some real chancers as well. When I started for that firm the other 'plasterer' - he wasn't as I soon found out was a real chancer, apparently he owed someone £££ and this was his only chance of paying them back if he could just hold onto the job for a few weeks...never saw him again - maybe he's holding up a bridge??

f**k that chimps are strong you ever seen them wildlife programs when the two troops rip each other to bits and turn cannabil

in the end we lured the chimps into their bed area so we had the cage to work in. we cut the bars at the back of their cage so they could use their new area as well.
i remember a couple of young woman looked into the chimp cage when we were cutting the bars and she said to the other woman ' i have never seen a monkey in glasses before'

we have done a lot of ewi on council houses and blocks of flats in E17.
East 17 - remember the group in the 90's? That lead singer was an apprentice plumber at the building company before he made it I'm sure

East 17 - remember the group in the 90's? That lead singer was an apprentice plumber at the building company before he made it I'm sure

i walked into the town to the bank to pickup the mens wages, we still pay out in cash, and E17 group were opening a record shop, kids every where.

i walked into the town to the bank to pickup the mens wages, we still pay out in cash, and E17 group were opening a record shop, kids every where.
Alright,alright everyone's gonna be alright - that was the lyrics to one of their songs, didn't he then get run over by a car??

Used to go to a little record shop called small wonder on hoe street little hippie used to own it called Pete that's when i first heard crass

Done a job in a big house that was turned into bedsits a few years back

Only a ceiling to skim, was kicking my hop up about on the wood floor, you know the noise they make "bang bang bang"

Bloke below started hitting his ceiling shouting some crap, I thought hmmm i got a fan here, so I played on it turned the radio up and contnued banging about some more, about half hour later he knocked on the door and there he was, 5 foot of scraggly alcoholic mess screaming at me to stop banging or he will sort me out. I laughed and shut the door on his face. Banged about some more finished up and loaded the van up, coming back up the stairs I see my radio threw on the floor (still playing music, good old Makita) and he was there and said you better leave before I really lose it. I said sorry I cant hear you over the radio, can you turn it down a bit, he absolutely flipped.

A few choice words exchanged our mouths then he pissed off back inside.

Also had a painter start on me before because he moaned to a customer that my plastering took to long to dry and it put him back 2 days, the whole time he was there I was winding him up "I cant plaster my trowel is still wet" I cant drive the van home my tyres are still wet its going to put me behind a day" etc he absolutely hated me.

Had a bloke threaten to call the police on me because I went to sweep his garden up after we finished hacking off the house we were doing

Theres plenty of ones haha

I'd have drank their drinks cabinet dry and gone upstairs for some spit roasting? ??

Been lucky enough to avoid and serious confrontation which is just as well cos I'm soft as sh1t

Hmm...soft as s**t? No one wants to go near s**t, so does that mean it's actually hard

Lol like you logic. People have said to me "I bet no one messes with you!" Because of my size yet nothing could be further from the truth, I'm a big softie

When I was an apprentice one of the first jobs I was allowed to do by my self was a kitchen ceiling. My boss left me and I went like f**k on it. Nice little job, nice little wedge for the day.

Anyway next day my boss gets a call to say the whole f**k**g lot came crashing down, I forgot to (PVA) and just bonded it and skimmed. The worst of it all that night when it crashed down the bloke was having a Birthday party. The cake was on the table, sausage rolls, drinks, Prezzies, the lot. And the ceiling came down all over it.

I got a right f**k**g bollocking.

When I was an apprentice one of the first jobs I was allowed to do by my self was a kitchen ceiling. My boss left me and I went like f**k on it. Nice little job, nice little wedge for the day.

Anyway next day my boss gets a call to say the whole f**k**g lot came crashing down, I forgot to (PVA) and just bonded it and skimmed. The worst of it all that night when it crashed down the bloke was having a Birthday party. The cake was on the table, sausage rolls, drinks, Prezzies, the lot. And the ceiling came down all over it.

I got a right f**k**g bollocking.

hahahahahahahaha :numberone: