lafarge equivalent to multi/board finish???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSF

Need some help boys!

Going to france saturday for some boarding and skimming, does anyone know the name of the lafarge plaster needed equivalent of multi/board finish?

I know i've left it a bit late! :RpS_scared:

Sounds a risk?? :RpS_confused: Lafarge only ever did jointing compounds and a fine filler in diddy bags?? Would hate to knock loads of those up to skim anything lol :RpS_laugh:
But I may be wrong?? Best of luck anyway @JSF :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know m8, 10 or 40 kilo bags now lol ,skim-lite never used it or seen it, I like there dotting compound sets between a hour to hour n half :RpS_thumbup:

Yeh deffo marshy thanks for the heads up, would have been f*@ked

I've got the local merchants website and theres nothing like that casplas so i'm not going to risk it, ill load up the transit in the uk!

Thanks for your time @Marshy @casplas

Last edited by a moderator:
i had same problem quoting one in geneva, guy sent me a pic of a bag he claimed was skim and it claimed to do 80m2.............. im thinking its either good value or filler... lol

Yeh deffo marshy thanks for the heads up, would have been f*@ked

I've got the local merchants website and theres nothing like that casplas so i'm not going to risk it, ill load up the transit in the uk!

Thanks for your time @Marshy @casplas

My pleasure pal, is that not what the forum is for? Helping another out ?? Along with jolly banter lol :RpS_thumbup:

Didn't even get as far as the skimming as my mate fell through the ceiling on the first day and broke his arm!! lol

Just got the metal stud and boards up by myself

Going back for round 2 in april with the ritmo!

Status
Not open for further replies.