Lady plasterer... Soon to be :-)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look quite slim/little Sooze. You might need to beef up a bit for this game, which in itself seems wrong to me.

There definitely is a certain amount of strength needed, that in itself is picked up over time. Also catching the plaster early can help.

My advice is, get some onsite experience before you dive into a long college course.

It's quite an unforgiving place at times, and although you are a feisty young lady with a goal and ambition, the reality of your dreams might not feel like all you thought they might be.

That's the negative out of the way, you're in the right place to get the best advice and help. Because thats what we all needed starting out.
I carry a two stone toddler around all day... How hard can it be?! ;-)

On a serious note, i know it's going to be tough... I know I'm going to have to man up with it but I'm determined... It's taken me years to get the balls to do this and I think it's made me more determined... The massive 'v' I can wave to all the lads I know who doubted my ability!! And the girls that turned up their noses at me 'doing a mans job' xx

I carry a two stone toddler around all day... How hard can it be?! ;-)

On a serious note, i know it's going to be tough... I know I'm going to have to man up with it but I'm determined... It's taken me years to get the balls to do this and I think it's made me more determined... The massive 'v' I can wave to all the lads I know who doubted my ability!! And the girls that turned up their noses at me 'doing a mans job' xx
balls :RpS_mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.