Lack of Overalls

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
comfort first its a physical job, shorts or joggers with t-shirt but not to look like a thug too much try to keep it plain and earthy colours, so no shirts that say "daves stag do 2011" with a big picture of your mate passed out with the fat end of a bud bottle shoved up his arse

Old, old, school plasterers workwear,no track bottoms In sight...
KGrHqJjgFtnnkPOBQMRDRKDw60_3_zpsd748bac0.jpg
....,,,, ,:RpS_thumbsup:

Good ol Henry, still using the same hawk

If we're really gonna be anal, we might as well go back to the days where tradesmen used to turn up for work in a suit..

**** all that ****, Shorts, t shirt, go to work, bring the crap home with ya, take it all off, sit in pants on me laptop, have a bash, go n shower, change, go prices jobs in clean clothes, eat, tv, go to bed.. and so the cycle continues. Ooooosh

That's why England's on its knees lol

Just wear mankeney its quicker nice breaze between ya balls. Nobdy comes near ya or sit near ya on train love it

all this talk of going to work on the train, how do you get all your tools to the job??

No mate, I don't want to see the pics.... nowt to do with being in denial.......,, I just hate rigger boots..:RpS_wink:...:RpS_laugh:

Black cargo trousers, red polo's, red hoody's and black jacket. Can't understand why anyone would wear shorts plastering, how can you kneel down with your bare knees (always put knee pads in trousers) and any splashed plaster just sticks to your hairs.

snickers trousers and navey blue signed up polos get changed every morning and every night so that im clean when i turn up and go home, overalls are too uncomfortable to work in and too hot

oh yeah shorts in summer and i have a leather cusion from an old sofa that i kick along to stop me knees on the floor when im in shorts

i wear shorts when ever i can, ten times better than jeans or any other full length

I tend to stick with wearing my french maids outfit for plastering........nice and cool in the summer and great for speed when you need a pee!!! The corset gets a bit sweaty tho!!!

Airborne wears short shorts and a vest everyday I kid you not. Snow wind rain hail tsunami you name it. Hes 1 screw short of a full box!

I bet Airborne wears a P reg t shirt Brutus jeans and dezzy boots all the time.:RpS_wink:

always wear a white boiler suit makes total sense to me, keeps your clothes clean not taking dust and muck into house, shave every morning before i go out to work , i think its just being bone idle and not bothered about your appearance if you dont do it, and whenever i see lads wearing tracksuit bottoms i just think total scumbags, but anyhoooo thats me, when i started in 1976 the plasterers all wore overalls and the older spreads then wore ties and brown bib and brace overalls:RpS_thumbsup:

always wear a white boiler suit makes total sense to me, keeps your clothes clean not taking dust and muck into house, shave every morning before i go out to work , i think its just being bone idle and not bothered about your appearance if you dont do it, and whenever i see lads wearing tracksuit bottoms i just think total scumbags, but anyhoooo thats me, when i started in 1976 the plasterers all wore overalls and the older spreads then wore ties and brown bib and brace overalls:RpS_thumbsup:

This is where we have to agree to disagree, maybe its more a young man thing, but I personally see people in boilersuits/overalls and immediately think "DIYer" OR that you are the sort of guy that wears ear defenders, glasses, gloves, flak jacket... when changing a light bulb. (obviously my views totally sweeping and judgemental but like I said, must be a young man thing) I think it looks much cooler in jogging bottoms or shorts and t-shirt.. and way less formal/more approachable as a person.

But each to their own, if we aren't *****, and we do a good honest job, that's all that matters, what you wear aint so much what makes you come across as a scummy f**k*r, its your manorisms and persona that do that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.