Labourer price

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
too busy laying on and ive done my days of labouring im paid to lay on not mix up and load out

If hes struggling it would be more efficient or how ever u spell it to all give him a bit of a helping hand ? Cos he can only knock one up at a time ........

i dnt remember ever saying he struggles:RpS_confused: just that hes fu.cked at the end of the day and untill were all spreading there is some one helping but once weve all started its all on him

If I was him , I would set up an 8x4 board and mix three bags at a time, then tell you lot to,call me when you need more... When I mixed, I used to have two mixing buckets, I would get the spots ready while the spreads did their pre madonna strut, I would mix a bucket, then another and give the two over at the same time, can't beat a head start..

i would always help a decent labourer , otherwise he may disappear one day..

hes the gaffers cousin so he knows the crack and he usually knocks up 3 bags in one bucket and one of us will have that while hes doing that the next person in line will be getting 3 bags open and next to the next bucket and he will knock that up and so on, by time all 4 of us have a bucket he might do us all one more standard sized bucket each and place it outside the respective rooms for us, or if we dnt want any more he will clean out buckets and tools as they become finished with and get ready for second coat while were flattening in and the same process will repeat its self for laying in coat

theres nothing brilliant about it its just organised if you have a big job and need to do loads in one day then work smart not hard, no need to try be a smartarse about it is there

theres nothing brilliant about it its just organised if you have a big job and need to do loads in one day then work smart not hard, no need to try be a smartarse about it is there
Only teasing jr, I am fukked up at the min so the thoughts of running around with big buckets are in my bygone days, hoping to be back on the trowel before the month ends,,

is that sensible considering the state your in youll only end up back in hospital, could you not just run blokes now rather than doing the work yourself??

is that sensible considering the state your in youll only end up back in hospital, could you not just run blokes now rather than doing the work yourself??
I will be going to hospitals for the rest of my life I am afraid, I will not recover but will only get worse, very severe osteoarthritis , new knees is my only out but there ten years or less away. Hoping to sell house that is nearly finished and to buy another but it takes a long time, I will take on day work for two and one gang and pull a decent wage in the interim is the plan but people are still looking for cheap and if its not worth my while I will stay home. Not a hector moment, look,after your bones while you are young, I did work hard but that is not the cause, just bad luck...there is very little profit in just running guys,

Status
Not open for further replies.