labourer/improver wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
as above
im looking for another lad to work with us
we work all over north and west yorkshire,machine rendering, ill give all relevant training on machine etc,
07939 466883 Richard

I've just seen on the news this morning that in Doncaster(mentioned) and many other northern towns 25% of sixteen to eighteen year olds are neither in work, training or education, so you'd think they'd be falling over themselves for a chance like this and that your phone would never stop ringing from youngsters looking for work.

the problem is i live in quite an afluent area,[im as poor as a church mouse tho] north yorkshire ,where im from Harrogate area has one of the lowest unemployment rates in england, so my pool of lads is tighter than most.

the problem is i live in quite an afluent area,[im as poor as a church mouse tho] north yorkshire ,where im from Harrogate area has one of the lowest unemployment rates in england, so my pool of lads is tighter than most.

Ah Harrogate that explains everything and also convinces me that machines are the way to go lol

im looking for work plastering or render.just done me level 1 and nealy done level 2 at leeds building college.im 31 years old so will turn up to work.im in harrogate.paul

Status
Not open for further replies.