Labourer for hire in Shrops.

Members online

Hixon

Looking to work as a casual labourer 2-3 days a week. I am not a plasterer by trade but gained my City & Guilds qualifications in solid plastering 21 years ago and have always kept my hand in over the years on the tools to which I have all my own tools of the trade.

Wishing to work to work alongside a plasterer, prepping, mixing etc. I'm also confident of spreading skim and other solid plaster to walls, lining off, scratch coating and trowelling up the skim to a nice finish so feel I can be of great help.

I am already fully insured with public liability insurance to work on domestic and commercial properties as a plasterer.

Tel: 07415 325898

Thanks,

Wayne.

Still no takers on me guys. I'm in Broseley part of Shropshire to be more specific. Would be prepared to travel anywhere between Shrewsbury, Telford & Wolverhampton so it gives more chances of work. I initially said 2-3 days a week but could work more if needed. Very flexible & reliable!

Thanks for the time reading my post, hope to hear soon from someone soon.

Wayne.

Still no takers on me guys. I'm in Broseley part of Shropshire to be more specific. Would be prepared to travel anywhere between Shrewsbury, Telford & Wolverhampton so it gives more chances of work. I initially said 2-3 days a week but could work more if needed. Very flexible & reliable!

Thanks for the time reading my post, hope to hear soon from someone soon.

Wayne.

get involved in the other chatter :D the more people get to know you the more they will remember you :D