Labourer/apprentice needed hertfordshire

BigBish

Hi all

I'm in desperate need of a reliable labourer who drives. I'm a renderer mainly and use all systems from sand cement to monocouche.

I want someone keen to learn and reliable. In exchange I'm offering 400 a week take home ( to start) as well as a lift from my house in the mornings.

No tools needed to start.

Cheshunt en7 area.

Jamie 07821527400

So I'm still looking. After arranging a start date with 4 jobs reliant on having help I've been let down last minute.

If there is anyone in the herts/essex North London area who actually wants a full time job. Let me know !

Hi all

I'm in desperate need of a reliable labourer who drives. I'm a renderer mainly and use all systems from sand cement to monocouche.

I want someone keen to learn and reliable. In exchange I'm offering 400 a week take home ( to start) as well as a lift from my house in the mornings.

No tools needed to start.

Cheshunt en7 area.

Jamie 07821527400

That's not a bad offer.

So I'm still looking. After arranging a start date with 4 jobs reliant on having help I've been let down last minute.

If there is anyone in the herts/essex North London area who actually wants a full time job. Let me know !
Ffs nothing worse than that

Yeah it's s**t guys. But to be fair I'd rather be let down now than in 2 weeks time after wasting my breath teaching someone the basics.

Onwards and upwards. I might ring round the college's.

So today was fun but I got it all on. Spoke to Ryan at p1ss today and will be getting a decent labourer Monday called a pft k4. Can't let me down like a human can!

Up and down a ladder to fill a hopper is nothing compared to knocking up 50 bags in a tub all morning.

Still need a good lad but won't be holding out much hope.

This was me tonight on site still at 7pm

f**k laying on by hand anymore.

Attachments

• IMG-20180313-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20180313-WA0006.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 632